This week we welcome a new valuable addition to our team – Hristo Sahatchiev who is going to join the graphic design team as a Graphic Artist. Hristo has a broad experience in graphic design, working on corporate projects and his own original work. In Aryxe he will contribute to our visual projects and create cutting-edge social media visuals for our clients.
Learn more about Hristo in these 29 questions we asked him:
- What do you eat for breakfast?
Let’s just skip it and sleep ten minutes more.
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
Big coffee table book about palms.
- Any advice for your previous boss?
Keep it simple.
- What did you want to be when you grow up?
- What inspires you?
People around me.
- What would your autobiography be called?
- Everyone has a good app idea. What’s yours?
An app which predicts what you want to eat.
- What do you find yourself doing a lot these days?
- What is your current obsession?
- Where do you hang out in your free time?
- What’s your favorite place to visit in the world?
- What’s the one thing you can never live without?
- Out of all hobbies, what’s the one hobby that you would never give up?
The afternoon nap.
- What advice would you give to your 15 years old self?
Don’t start smoking.
- Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind.
Something like warm light in a cold morning.
- What TV show have you been watching these days?
I’m watching Friends on repeat.
- Which superhero would you want to spend the day with?
- What’s your weirdest habit?
Sleeping on the public transport.
- Vinyl or Spotify?
- What’s your biggest phobia?
Still haven’t found it.
- Last photograph you took?
Photograph of some dirty plates.
- What scares you the most?
- What makes you the angriest?
- What’s the best song to have a run to?
Celebration – Kool & The Gang.
- Of all the places in the world where would you do a handstand?
On the top of a horseback.
- What’s your favorite candy?
- What’s your least favorite food?
Yogurt with biscuits.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
Dancing with my eyebrows.
- What’s on your bucket list?
To design blockbuster movie posters.