We would like to give a warm welcome to our new team member -Nikolay. He is responsible for the management and coordination of the development projects of Aryxe. Nikolay has a number of interests in different fields and is both detail oriented and looking for the big picture. He is a certified mediator and is keen on leadership and organizational development topics.
He is joining our team as a Project Manager. You can learn more about him in this short interview.
- What’s your favorite movie?
Many, but to name one – Jagten (The Hunt)
- A book you plan on reading?
The Art of Learning: An inner journey of optimal performance
- iPhone or Android?
Android, but I haven’t used iPhone so far
- What’s your favorite food?
Turkey with sour cabbage and rice
- Favorite solo artist?
Sting (not sure how solo he is in fact)
- If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
- Best gift you’ve ever received?
A painting, but usually such one which is picked up with love and attention
- Dogs or cats?
- What’s your favorite country to visit?
- What country do you wish to visit?
- Diamonds or pearls?
None of those
- Pilates or yoga?
Well, yoga as I haven’t done Pilates J
- Jogging or swimming?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Make people laugh at hard moments
- What’s the weirdest word in the German language?
- What are you listening to right now?
Some Funk and Pop selection on Spotify
- Scary film or happy endings?
None of these, prefer thought-provoking movies
- Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Yuval Noah Harari, Josep Guardiola, Kristalina Georgieva
- What is the farthest you have been from home?
USA, East Coast
- What are doing today after work?
Meeting a friend who is soon leaving to work abroad